Contact Us Today!
Custom Swimming Pool Designs that last a lifetime
After deciding to install an inground pool, planning your pool design will become an obsession! Think about some of the elements you’ll need to consider… Size – do you want to swim laps or are just looking to cool off on a hot day? Will your children be inviting the neighborhood to swim every day? Would a sport pool (shallow at both ends and deeper in the middle) fit your lifestyle? Then, there’s the practical consideration…how much space to you have to work with?
- Shape – closely related to size, this variable will depend on how you intend to use your new pool. It’s hard to swim laps when you don’t have a straight-away anywhere in sight!
- Location – do you want your pool to be the focal point of your outdoor living space, or do you want it to complement an existing entertainment area? If you have a patio and outdoor kitchen, you might want your pool deck to flow from this area. Or, you might prefer to set your pool away from the traffic on your patio or deck.
- Steps – how do you want to get in and out of your pool?
- Depth – What special features are you thinking about? Waterfalls, fountains, and lighting can all affect your pool design.
- Finishes – your choice of color and texture on the finished surfaces can dramatically impact the look and feel of your pool.
Our Incredible Gallery
“I NEVER take the time to write Google Reviews; however, Cascade Custom Pools delivers the very best in custom pool construction. I designed what I wanted, and they priced and delivered. If I had questions, they had answers. If you’re looking for the best, I believe I found them!”
“We highly recommend Cascade Pools. The quality of work shows in both the pool and block work. Cascade designed and delivered exactly what we were looking for and we could not be more grateful for our backyard oasis”
Have Questions? Call Us (843) 283-2700
Ready for a free consultation on your transforming your backyard?